- Vancouver, Canada
- Stanley Park: Weave the seawall and sights in Vancouver's favorite outdoor haunt.
- Colourful Granville Island: Hit the artisan trail on a crafty island stroll, submerge in Granville's markets and explore the many culinary delights.
- Gastown Bars: Explore the historic neighborhood, and be sure to stop for a drink in the city's best character bars.
- South Main's Hipster Shops: Poke around Vancouver's coolest stores.
- Streets of Chinatown: Immerse yourself in the second largest Chinatown in North America.
- Hip Yaletown: See and be seen in this chic warehouse district with dynamic restaurants, cafes, lounges and boutique shops.
- The Vancouver Aquarium: Home to 9,000 watery creatures including sea otters, beluga whales and dolphins.
- Vancouver Art Gallery: The gallery comes alive on selected Fridays for FUSE, a late night party with music and performers.
Vancouver Things To Do
Things To Do
The options for things to do while visiting the great city of Vancouver are endless.
Explore the cool neighbourhoods of artsy Granville, hip Yaletown, historic Gastown and relaxing Kitsilano. Visit contemporary museums and unique attractions, like crossing the Capilano Suspension Bridge - one of the longest and highest in the world.
For those looking for a little more action in your day, winter sports enthusiasts can find themselves surrounded by perfect white snow after only a 30 minute drive from town. There is a choice of three fantastic ski resorts to choose from. Mount Seymour, Grouse Mountain and Cypress Mountain (home to events of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games) provide a variety of terrain for all levels of riders.
No matter what your mood, there is sure to be something suited to your needs somewhere in Vancouver.