- Vancouver, Canada
- Stanley Park: Weave the seawall and sights in Vancouver's favorite outdoor haunt.
- Colourful Granville Island: Hit the artisan trail on a crafty island stroll, submerge in Granville's markets and explore the many culinary delights.
- Gastown Bars: Explore the historic neighborhood, and be sure to stop for a drink in the city's best character bars.
- South Main's Hipster Shops: Poke around Vancouver's coolest stores.
- Streets of Chinatown: Immerse yourself in the second largest Chinatown in North America.
- Hip Yaletown: See and be seen in this chic warehouse district with dynamic restaurants, cafes, lounges and boutique shops.
- The Vancouver Aquarium: Home to 9,000 watery creatures including sea otters, beluga whales and dolphins.
- Vancouver Art Gallery: The gallery comes alive on selected Fridays for FUSE, a late night party with music and performers.
Vancouver Retail and hire
For those that want to indulge in fabulous shopping and at great value, Vancouver is a shopper’s dream. From high-fashion and designer boutiques to artisan studios and native art galleries, Vancouver has it all! No visit to Vancouver would be complete without a stop in the city’s leading shopping and strolling thoroughfare – Robson Street. Or, spend time on funky Granville Island, once named the best North American neighbourhood, by mingling with locals in the lively Public Market or artisans in their studios. And, when size matters, shop at Canada’s second largest shopping mall – Metropolis at Metrotown with 450 shops.
And with fantastic ski resorts only 30 minutes from Vancouvers, the city provides plenty or snow retail and hire stores to ensure your trip to the mountains is perfect!
The Boardroom Shop on West 4th Avenue is a great place for all your snowboarding needs.