- Vancouver, Canada
- Stanley Park: Weave the seawall and sights in Vancouver's favorite outdoor haunt.
- Colourful Granville Island: Hit the artisan trail on a crafty island stroll, submerge in Granville's markets and explore the many culinary delights.
- Gastown Bars: Explore the historic neighborhood, and be sure to stop for a drink in the city's best character bars.
- South Main's Hipster Shops: Poke around Vancouver's coolest stores.
- Streets of Chinatown: Immerse yourself in the second largest Chinatown in North America.
- Hip Yaletown: See and be seen in this chic warehouse district with dynamic restaurants, cafes, lounges and boutique shops.
- The Vancouver Aquarium: Home to 9,000 watery creatures including sea otters, beluga whales and dolphins.
- Vancouver Art Gallery: The gallery comes alive on selected Fridays for FUSE, a late night party with music and performers.
The late-night scene in Vancouver is a thriving mix of ultra-hip lounges, laid-back pubs and energetic live music venues. There's also plenty of fun in dance clubs and other late-night venues to keep night owls entertained until the wee hours. Live music is never hard to find in Vancouver. Local bands and international touring acts set up regularly in the clubs and venues around town with music ranging from blues to rock. As a city that is welcoming to everyone, the gay and lesbian community is also a thriving part of Vancouver's nightlife scene.