- Vancouver, Canada
- Stanley Park: Weave the seawall and sights in Vancouver's favorite outdoor haunt.
- Colourful Granville Island: Hit the artisan trail on a crafty island stroll, submerge in Granville's markets and explore the many culinary delights.
- Gastown Bars: Explore the historic neighborhood, and be sure to stop for a drink in the city's best character bars.
- South Main's Hipster Shops: Poke around Vancouver's coolest stores.
- Streets of Chinatown: Immerse yourself in the second largest Chinatown in North America.
- Hip Yaletown: See and be seen in this chic warehouse district with dynamic restaurants, cafes, lounges and boutique shops.
- The Vancouver Aquarium: Home to 9,000 watery creatures including sea otters, beluga whales and dolphins.
- Vancouver Art Gallery: The gallery comes alive on selected Fridays for FUSE, a late night party with music and performers.
Voted by Food & Wine magazine as one of the “Top 10 best restaurant cities in the world”, Vancouver is famous for its food scene of star Chefs and West Coast Fusion cuisine, combining fresh, local and organic ingredients, seafood, multi-cultural influences and internationally acclaimed British Columbia wines.