- Stanley Park: Weave the seawall and sights in Vancouver's favorite outdoor haunt.
- Colourful Granville Island: Hit the artisan trail on a crafty island stroll, submerge in Granville's markets and explore the many culinary delights.
- Gastown Bars: Explore the historic neighborhood, and be sure to stop for a drink in the city's best character bars.
- South Main's Hipster Shops: Poke around Vancouver's coolest stores.
- Streets of Chinatown: Immerse yourself in the second largest Chinatown in North America.
- Hip Yaletown: See and be seen in this chic warehouse district with dynamic restaurants, cafes, lounges and boutique shops.
- The Vancouver Aquarium: Home to 9,000 watery creatures including sea otters, beluga whales and dolphins.
- Vancouver Art Gallery: The gallery comes alive on selected Fridays for FUSE, a late night party with music and performers.
© Copyright Fresh Peaks 2008