- Vancouver, Canada
- Stanley Park: Weave the seawall and sights in Vancouver's favorite outdoor haunt.
- Colourful Granville Island: Hit the artisan trail on a crafty island stroll, submerge in Granville's markets and explore the many culinary delights.
- Gastown Bars: Explore the historic neighborhood, and be sure to stop for a drink in the city's best character bars.
- South Main's Hipster Shops: Poke around Vancouver's coolest stores.
- Streets of Chinatown: Immerse yourself in the second largest Chinatown in North America.
- Hip Yaletown: See and be seen in this chic warehouse district with dynamic restaurants, cafes, lounges and boutique shops.
- The Vancouver Aquarium: Home to 9,000 watery creatures including sea otters, beluga whales and dolphins.
- Vancouver Art Gallery: The gallery comes alive on selected Fridays for FUSE, a late night party with music and performers.
Host city of 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, Vancouver is one of the world's premiere and most beautiful city destinations. It is a hip, young and friendly coastal metropolis surrounded by spectacular wild scenery with an ocean foreground and an amazing backdrop of snowcapped mountains. Vancouver was recently listed as one of the top 50 places of a lifetime in the world by National Geographic Traveler and a top city in Lonely Planet’s ‘Best in Travel 2010’ list! Readers of Condé Nast Traveler magazine have also recently voted Vancouver as the “Best City in the Americas”. There isn’t a city in the world quite like Vancouver!