- Sydney, Australia
- 5 hrs drive to Jindabyne, home of NSW Ski resorts.
- Large range of snow industry retail stores.
- Opportunity to try surfing.
- Fantastic architecture and history.
There is so much to see and do in Sydney that you will never have to question your next move. A city part built on the foundations of a once convict prison, their is incredible history found right within the city.
That's not to mention the incredible architecture found within two of the nation's most recognisable landmarks, The Sydney Harbor Bridge and the Sydney Opera House.
A city thriving with life and excitement provides endless opportunity for entertainment to its visitors.
For those who are simply visiting Sydney on their way New South Wales' fantastic ski resorts. The city has many snow specific retail outlets that are sure to have what you are looking for.
And for those who are looking to spend a little more time in this wonderful city, you could try any of the following;
- A guided tour up the Harbor Bridge.
- A guided tour of the Opera House.
- A tour of the war memorial.
- A harbor cruise on one of many ferry services.
- A ride on the cities monorail.