- Mansfield, Australia
|Telephone:||1800 039 email@example.com^www.mansfield-mtbuller.com.au|
- Head to Mount Buller and Mt Stirling for great winter skiing
- Saddle up and relive the film, The Man from Snowy River, with a horseback ride from Mount Buller
- Enjoy spectacular bushwalking - trails lead across plains of wildflowers, with view's of Mount Buller and the peaks of the Alpine National Park
- Try mountain biking or four wheel driving along the old mountain cattle trails
- Enjoy excellent fishing, canoeing and white water rafting on the Howqua and Delatite rivers
- Learn to rock climb at Mount Buller
- Hire a houseboat and explore Lake Eildon
- Enjoy spectacular views from Craig's Hut, Power's Lookout and the summit of Mount Buller
- Visit the Troopers' Monument erected in 1880 as a tribute to policemen Lonigan, Kennedy and Scanlon who were shot dead by Ned Kelly at nearby Stringybark Creek
For those looking to kick on into the night, Mansfield offers visitors a few options for a night out on the town. However, don’t expect 1st class nightclubs and VIP service here.
The Mansfield Hotel and the Delatite Hotel are both open during the week until late, with Saturday nights being ‘dance’ night in town. Friday nights at the Delatite even offers the Karaoke lover a night of hits while testing the vocal chords.
For those looking for something a little more serious, Mt Buller provides a little more for the nightlife enthusiast with a number of bar and clubs that operate in to the early hours. Better book some accommodation though, as the hike back down the mountain is fairly long!