- Mansfield, Australia
|Telephone:||1800 039 email@example.com^www.mansfield-mtbuller.com.au|
- Head to Mount Buller and Mt Stirling for great winter skiing
- Saddle up and relive the film, The Man from Snowy River, with a horseback ride from Mount Buller
- Enjoy spectacular bushwalking - trails lead across plains of wildflowers, with view's of Mount Buller and the peaks of the Alpine National Park
- Try mountain biking or four wheel driving along the old mountain cattle trails
- Enjoy excellent fishing, canoeing and white water rafting on the Howqua and Delatite rivers
- Learn to rock climb at Mount Buller
- Hire a houseboat and explore Lake Eildon
- Enjoy spectacular views from Craig's Hut, Power's Lookout and the summit of Mount Buller
- Visit the Troopers' Monument erected in 1880 as a tribute to policemen Lonigan, Kennedy and Scanlon who were shot dead by Ned Kelly at nearby Stringybark Creek
Mansfield has luckily been able to maintain its old day charm throughout its years. While it has become a hub for the ski enthusiast on their way to the slopes of Mt Buller, it is still a beautiful, quiet and humble town. There is plenty on offer however to help its visitors pass the time. Whether it is the thrill of skiing or snowboarding at local Mt Buller or tackling the local rivers and streams for the finest trout, there is something for all types of minds.
If you’re looking for adventure and action, there are tones of activities available. Horse riding, golf, fishing, abseiling, water sports and more!
For those looking for something a little more relaxing, the local spas are a must! You can also indulge in mountain walks and watching the sunset from Mt Buller. There are museums and historical walks as well.
- Commonwealth Bank, Mansfield^13 2221||ANZ, Mansfield^13 1314||Westpac, Mansfield^13 2032
- Marks IGA Supermarket, 47- 51 High St, Mansfield ^(03) 5775 2014
- Post Office,90 High St, Mansfield^(03) 5775 2404