- Fernie, Canada
- Fernie is a classic mountain town with an average annual snowfall of 8.75 metres / 29 feet of snow
- Just 5 minutes drive from downtown Fernie is some of North America's finest skiing at Fernie Alpine Resort
- For a day out of the resort, Fernie offers activities such as catskiing, Nordic skiing, dog sledding tours, snowmobile tours, ice fishing, curling and day spas to name a few.
Fernie's facilities exted well and truly beyond those available in the average small town. Enjoy a few laps at the Aquatic Centre before jumping into the steam room. Perhaps some time on the ice at the hockey arena or curling club? Why not try some indoor rock climbing to loosen up those legs after a day on the slopes? For a complete winter experience, make the most of what Fernie has to offer.
- TD Canada Trust^250 423 2100||Scotiabank^250 423 8440||CIBC^250 423 4426||East Kootenay Community Credit Union^250 423 9222
- Overwaitea^||Extra Foods^
- Canada Post^250 423 7555