- Christchurch, New Zealand
- 16 ski areas within easy reach of Christchurch
- 10 ski areas within just 2 1/2 hours drive of Christchurch
- Terrain for all levels, from beginners to big-mountain skiing at a fraction of the cost!
- On and off-field accommodation available (varies by mountain)
- Check out the local 'clubbies' (club-fields), unique to the Canterbury Region.
- Discover one of the World's Top 10 "Green Adventures" -
- "Take the Piste", read on for more details -
- Alpine ice-skating.
- Therapeutic Alpine Thermal Hot Pools
- Abundance of Apres towns and after-ski outings in Christchurch!
Dining in Christchurch
New Zealand is known for world-class winemaking, internationally recognised chefs and outstanding local produce. Your trip isn't complete until you've experienced Canterbury wines and our favourite Mountain! cuisine! Plenty of dining options to choose from ranging from award winning gourmet restaurants, to cozy fire side café’s where you can relax and unwind after a full on day on the