Warm and cosy apres-ski/board nights
Perisher Valley is a true alpine experience. Located above the recognised snowline of 1,720m, the village offers a subtle blend of convenient on-snow accommodation, supreme alpine views, cafes, bars and restaurants, all resort services and amenities and a huge variety of terrain right at your door. Many properties boast true ski in, ski out access, while others are within walking distance to the lifts or can be reached by the resorts over-snow transport operator. Note: As there is limited overnight parking in Perisher Valley, on-snow guests will need to leave their car at the Skitube Alpine Railway Terminal at Bullocks Flat for the duration of their stay. Parking at Bullocks Flat is free and security patrolled.
Smiggin Holes provides family-friendly on-snow accommodation and easy access to all four resort areas of Perisher Blue. Most properties are in close proximity to the lifts and some offer free overnight parking. Popular with families and first timers, Smiggin Holes has its own Snowsports School, food and beverage plus retail outlets. A regular shuttle bus service runs between Smiggin Holes and Perisher Valley daily and The Link T-Bar provides easy access to Telemark T-Bar for Perisher Valley and the Interceptor Quad Chair for Blue Cow and Guthega resort areas.
Guthega is a scenic ski in, ski out location with spectacular views of the main range and Guthega Dam. It has a range of accommodation options with limited overnight parking available as well as cafes and bars.
- Commonwealth Bank ATM, Upper Level, Perisher Centre^||Commonwealth Bank, Jindabyne^02 6456 2944||St George Bank, Jindabyne^02 6456 1011||Westpac, Jindabyne^13 20 32
- Supermarket/Bottle Shop, Perisher Valley Skitube Building^02 6457 5555
- Post Office, Perisher Valley Skitube Building^02 6456 5230
- Addiction Snowboards, Lower Level Perisher Centre^Snowboard Retail & Hire^02 6459 4476||Blue Cow Ski Shop, Skitube Platform Blue Cow Skitube Terminal^Retail^02 6459 4631||Bullocks Ski Shop, Skitube Platform, Bullocks Flat Terminal^Retail^02 6459 4575||Guthega Ski Shop & Hire, Guthega Ski Centre^Retail and Hire^02 6457 5422||Slopestyle Ski Shop, Upper Level Perisher Centre^Ski Retail^02 6459 4481||Smiggins Ski Shop & Hire, Lower Level Smiggin Arcade^Retail and Hire^02 6457 5070||The Station Resort Ski Shop, The Station Resort, Jindabyne^Retail and Hire^02 6451 4867
- = Cheap Eat $15 or less
- = Standard $15-$30
- = Cashed Up $30+
- Aldo's Pizzeria, Perisher Valley Skitube Terminal^Authentic Italian cuisine^^02 6457 5032||Bibi's Restaurant, Smiggins Hotel^A la carte^^02 6457 5375||Clancy's at The Man, The Man From Snowy River Hotel^Modern Australian^^02 6457 5234||Dini's Cafe Bar, Perisher Manor Hotel^Cafe style dishes^^02 6457 5291||Jax Bar & Chargrill^Chargrill/Bistro^^02 6459 4437||Base 1720 Bar & Restaurant^Modern Australian^^02 6457 5291||Smiggin's Chargrill, Smiggins Hotel^Gourmet Pizza and Chargrill^^02 6457 5375||Sundeck Hotel, Perisher Valley^A la carte, BBQs^^02 6457 5222||Snow Gums Restaurant, The Perisher Valley Hotel, Perisher Valley^Modern, A la carte^^02 6459 4443||The Gallery, The Marritz, Perisher Valley ^Table d'hote (changes daily)^^02 6457 5220||The Pub & Food Court, Perisher Valley^Food court (BBQ on fine days)^^||The Stables, Perisher Valley^Australian^^02 6457 5755||The White Spider, Perisher Valley^Extensive^^02 6457 5323||Brunelli's Cafe, Perisher Centre^Great coffees and pastries^^02 6457 5032||Chicken n Kebabs, Perisher Centre^Kebabs^^02 6457 5100||Eyre Kiosk, base of Eyre T-bar, Mt Perisher ^Kiosk-type fare^^02 6457 5731||Curry'd Away, base of Front Valley, Perisher Valley^Selection of curries from all over the globe^^||Gingers, Perisher Valley Skitube Building^Kiosk-type fare^^02 6457 5558||Mid Perisher Centre^A selection of hearty on-snow fare^^02 6457 5394||Snow'd Inn, base of Mt Perisher Double Chair^Variety of warm and hearty fare^^||Li'l Orbits, Lower Level Skitube Terminal^Awesome doughnuts!^^02 6457 5655||Avalunch Cafe, base of Pretty Valley Double Chair^Award winning hot choccies!^^02 6457 5675||Sundance Bakery, Upper Level Perisher Centre^Excellent pies!^^02 6457 5249||Ski Rock Cafe, Upper Level Perisher Centre^An array of well-priced food and beverages^^02 6459 4436||Cowpuccino Cafe, Platform Level Blue Cow Skitube Terminal^A range of snacks and light meals^^02 6459 4623||Blue Cow Bistro, Upper Level Blue Cow Skitube Terminal^Hearty fare^^02 6459 4615||Holy Cow Carvery and Sandwich Bar, Upper Level, Blue Cow Terminal^Gourmet sandwiches and tasty snacks^^02 6459 4615||Burning Log Restaurant, Guthega^^^02 6459 4692||Guthega Alpine Hotel, Guthega^A selection of gourmet fare and a great view!^^02 6457 5383
Perisher has a handful of great apres spots where you can party until the wee hours of the morning after a day on the slopes. Jax Bar (right at the bottom of Front Valley) offers a host of fun including apres entertainment on Saturdays and Games Night on Mondays. For a sophisticated twist, an apres cocktail around the fireplace at Snow Gums in the Perisher Valley Hotel is hard to beat. Jindabyne is a hot-spot amongst the young for nightlife, with a variety of bars, clubs and live acts throughout the season.
- Jax Bar, Perisher Centre^Fun for everyone^02 6459 4437||Base 1720 Bar, Perisher Manor Hotel^Relaxed apres cocktails^02 6457 5291||Bazil's Bar, Perisher Centre^Relaxed, friendly, pool table and fooz ball^02 6459 4430||Sundeck Hotel, above the PSP Superpipe, Front Valley^Locals' favourite, rocking on Tuesday Comedy nights^02 6457 5222||Snow Gums, the Perisher Valley Hotel^Great place to unwind and relax around the fireplace with an apres cocktail and a view of the slopes^02 6459 4443||The White Spider, The Eiger Chalet^Friendly local feel^02 6457 5323||Happy Jacks, The Station Resort, Jindabyne^Great with regular live entertainment^